Today I’m off to NYC for New York Fashion Week. So excited. I thought it would be a great time to do a “what’s in my bag post”- focusing on my travel essentials. Here we go:
1) Mini notebook- I always keep this in my purse it has my daily to do list. Every morning I write a list of what I need to do that day. I really feel like it helps me remember and stay organized rather than just using my phone.
2) MAC lipstick in Saint Germain– my current colour obsession
3) Korres Lip Butter – I have one of these in everyone of my bags. The perfect mix of colour and lip conditioning and only $12.
4) iPhone and headphones– duh! I keep seeing everyone post pictures of their big amazing headphones that they take traveling- well I don’t know where they are putting those because I never have room. For me the smaller the better! Cover by Juicy Couture!
5) New business cards- I designed them myself and decided to go for a square shape instead of your typical rectangle. Thinking outside the box. 😉
6) Wallet- obviously!
7) Tic Tacs- I have a lot of food and additive allergies- one major one being soy. Soy is in everything and almost every mint and gum. Tic Tacs are one of the few mints that are safe for me.
8) Kate Somerville Dermal Energizing face cream– I rarely wear makeup when I travel. But my biggest fear is a dry face on the plane. Always keep my favourite face creams with me. Kate Somerville products are my fav and this one just makes me feel refreshed and nourished.
9) Chanel La Creme– see above.
10) Klorane Dry Shampoo- travel size of course. The best dry shampoo out there I’ve found and perfect for after flight messy hair.
11) Dior sunglasses – these are my travel sunnies because they are super lightweight which I need when I’m traveling. Considering the brand, they’re also quite affordable. So, when my sunglasses drop off the security check belt and get smashed by the guy behind me’s huge work boots I’m able to afford a new pair, just. (Yes, that happened)!
12) Airborne vits- always! I don’t know if it’s true or hype but I always feel better with a big dose of vitamins.
13) Hand Cream- another fear: dry hands!