Google is aware of the critical need for Google optimization for website developers, designers, and marketers to test their designs or design ideas. There is an end-to-end solution on website experiences known as Google optimization.
Here’s a brief of that can be learned
This is the apparent Google optimize benefit and has the ability to target audience that you create or develop in Google Analytics. The target design experiences of users are created in the analytics platform of the primary website.
The potential segments that are developed in Google Analytics may include:
- Individual user IDs
- New or returning visitors
- Returning visitors featuring a high lifetime value
- Users with ecommerce transactions
- Selecting goals that helps in tracking against is as simple as selecting that is created in GA.
- Particular pages visitors
Adding to the benefits of data integration, the account management and consistent UI experience over other products in Google improves the general usability and efficiency. However, you can expect similar user interface in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, set of tools, Data studio, navigation, etc.
A/B and Multivariate Testing Options
This is identical to other testing platforms; that allows performing the tests types in Google Optimize:
- A/B/n: This allows testing a web page multiple versions, section and also the elements to assess the right performing version.
- The test separates completely the web pages from each other that use different URLs
- Multivariate: The multiple elements in a page determine optimal combination